We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our service users, website visitors and subscribers to our social media platforms.
This policy applies where we are acting as data controller with respect to the collection of personal data from our service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
In this policy, “we”, “us”, “our” and “PSA” refer to Pro Soccer Academy Ltd registered with company number 06710096 whose registered office is Unit 8 The Old Brewery, Maidstone ME16 0DZ.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
PSA uses the information collected from you for the following purposes:
- administration and record keeping
- payment processing
- provision of products and services requested
- promoting our products and services
- response to enquiries by e-mail, phone or post
- notification of changes to our Term & Conditions and any of our other published policies
- notification of changes to our services or products
- to improve your experience of our digital platforms
- compliance with any legal obligation
- obtaining or maintaining insurance, managing risks or obtaining professional advice
PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA TO OTHERS
PSA may pass Personal Data to a third party who provide direct services to us i.e. payment processing, database management.
We may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations.
We will not pass on your Personal Data to any third party for marketing or services unless we have obtained consent.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
No personal data will be transferred outside of the EEA unless adequate levels of data protection can be ensured.
RETAINING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary.
We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
The following are your rights under data protection law (subject to certain limitations and exceptions):
- right to access
- right to rectification
- right to erasure
- right to restrict processing
- right to object to processing
- right to data portability
- right to complain to a supervisory authority
- right to withdraw consent
By Email : email@example.com